Faith Angle Forum: November 2013
-Dr. John Green and Dr. Peter Skerry:“ Welcoming the Stranger? Religion & the Politics of Immigration”
-Dr. L. Gregory Jones: “Spinning Sorrow: The Uses & Abuses of Forgiveness in the Public Sphere”
-Dr. Jennifer Wiseman: “Same Universe, Different Lenses: Science, Ethics, & Religion in Dialogue” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: March 2013
- Reuel Marc Gerecht and Jeffrey Goldberg: “The Islamic Paradox & the Future of the Middle East”
- Dr. Luis Lugo: “The Decline of Institutional Religion & Implications for American Civic Life”
- Dr. Timothy Keller: “Conservative Christianity after the Christian Right” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: May 2012
- Dr. Robert Millet and Dr. Richard Mouw: “Evangelicals & Mormons: A Conversation & Dialogue”
- Dr. Grant Wacker and Ross Douthat: “Religion & the Shaping of American Culture”
- Dr. William Galston: “Culture Wars & Economics in Election 2012″ Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: November 2011
- Dr. David Campbell: “Mormonism & Politics: Historical & Contemporary Issues”
- Dr. Peter Berger: “Six Decades as a Worldwide Religion Watcher: Observations & Lessons Learned”
- Dr. Ard Louis: “Current Controversies in the Religion & Science Debates” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: April 2011
- Ambassador Husain Haqqani and Jeffrey Goldberg: “Radical Islam: The Challenge in Pakistan & Beyond”
- Micheal Flaherty: “Faith, Film, & Culture: The Challenges, the Prospects”
- Dr. Bradford Wilcox and Jim Daly: “The Retreat From Marriage: How It Has Affected Religion & Religion’s Response” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: November 2010
- George Weigel and John L. Allen, Jr.: “Sex Abuse, the Catholic Church, & the Media”
- E.J. Dionne, Dr. William A. Galston, and Michael Barone: “Religious Voters & the 2010 Elections”
- Dr. Elaine Howard Ecklund and Barbara Bradley Hagerty: “Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really Think” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: March 2010
- Dr. James Davison Hunter, Ross Douthat, and Amy Sullivan: “To Change the World: The Irony, Tragedy, and Possibility of Christianity in the Late Modern World”
- Dr. David Gelernter and Rabbi David Saperstein: “The Paradox of Judaism and American Politics”
- Dr. Philip Jenkins: “Have the Culture Wars Gone Global? Religion and Sexuality in the Global South” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: May 2009
- Dr. Robert D. Putnam and Dr. David Campbell: “American Grace: How Religion is Reshaping Our Civic & Political Lives”
- Dr. Wilfred M. McClay and E.J. Dionne: “Obama’s Favorite Theologian? A Short Course on Reinhold Niebuhr”
- Dr. Francis S. Collins and Barbara Bradley Hagerty: “Religion & Science: Conflict or Harmony?” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: December 2008
-Dr. Vali R. Nasr and Jeffrey Goldberg: “America & Islam After Bush”
-Dr. John C. Green and Anna Greenberg: “A Post-Election Look at Religious Voters in the 2008 Election”
-Dr. Eddie S. Glaude, Jr.: “Religion & Race: A Historical & Contemporary Perspective” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: May 2008
-Dr. D. Michael Lindsay and David Kirkpatrick: “American Evangelicalism: New Leaders, New Faces, New Issues”
-Dr. William A. Galston and Michael Gerson: “Religious Voters in the 2008 Election: What it Means for Democrats, What it Means for Republicans”
-Andrew Newberg, M.D. and David Brooks: “Why Belief in God Persists: Why We Believe What We Believe” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: December 2007
-Dr. John C. Green, Michael Barone, and E.J. Dionne: “The Religion Factor in the 2008 Election”
-Dr. Wilfred M. McClay: “Religion & Secularism: The American Experience”
-Dr. Stephen Prothero: “Religious Literacy: What Every American Should Know” Read More.
Faith Angle Forum: May 2007
-Dr. Philip Jenkins: “Global Schism: Is the Anglican Communion Rift the First Stage in a Wider Christian Split?”
-Ray Takeyh: “God’s Will: Iran’s Polity & the Challenges of the Future”
-Dr. Richard Bushman: “Mormonism & Democratic Politics: Are They Compatible?” Read More.